Powersim Software is delighted to announce that Powersim Studio 10 runs smoothly with Windows 11
Powersim Software have performed tests to ensure that both the Powersim Studio 10 software and models created within this environment run without problems or errors, and that they perform well on the Windows platform.
- Powersim Studio 10 is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 11.
- All Powersim Studio editions install cleanly and reliably.
- The software has passed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs and reboots.
- Upgrades of the user experience in Windows 11 is inherited in the user interface of Powersim Studio 10, regarding:
- improved visibility of check buttons
- improved visibility of radio buttons
- and how focus is marked when an object is selected
- Powersim Studio 10 models connected with Microsoft Excel have been tested both for read and write operations (using both Action Buttons and Datasets), all of which worked satisfactorily.
- Windows 11 is only available as a 64-bit operating system; thus, we recommend using the 64-bit edition of Powersim Studio 10.
If you would like to upgrade to Powersim Studio 10: