Powersim Studio 9 Service Release 1
You may now update your Studio 9 version to the latest service release!
The first service release of Studio 9 contains one improvement and some bug fixes.
- Since Studio 9 requires at least Windows XP with ServicePack 2, the Database Dataset now uses a more up-to-date version of the "Microsoft Data Access Components" (MDAC 2.8 instead of MDAC 2.5).
- Fixed a problem regarding Far East languages that could cause characters to overlap in the definition field of the Variable Definition property page.
- Fixed a problem introduced in Studio 9 that prevented the information provided in the Summary page of the Project Information dialog from being properly saved.
- Changed the default data provider used when connecting to Oracle databases in the Database Dataset. The new data provider also works with the 64-bit platform version of Powersim Studio.
- Fixed a problem that caused drop-down fields in vertical toolbars to become empty. The same problem could in some cases also cause undetermined behavior.
Download the first Service Release: