Product Manager in Powersim Software AS
Join the team and be the product manager for our flagship product, pForecast
Would you like to be part of the Powersim Software team? Our company is the developer of the pForecast SaaS solution, one of the leading forecasting tools for the Oil & Gas industry. We currently have the two largest operators on the Norwegian continental shelf as customers. As we want to expand, we need you as Product Manager to grow our customer base for pForecast in the local as well as the global market.
“Are you a master in establishing relations? Are you motivated by seeing opportunities from a global perspective? Join us to impact the Oil & Gas industry regarding how they perform their production forecasting.”
Powersim Software is looking for an ambitious and motivated Product Manager. We need a proficient and driven relations builder to lead, coordinate, and develop our customer portfolio with our Sales Director. As a person, you are structured, accurate, and reliable. In this position, you will have a profound influence and play a key role in the company’s future product development.
The position requires knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry, preferably with experience in reservoir engineering or asset management. You will report to the CEO and be a part of the company’s leader group.
- Be responsible for the pForecast portfolio within our current customer network.
- Actively engage with new and existing customers to create and maintain relationships and develop the customer portfolio.
- Participate in creating a strategic sales plan and executing the sales strategy and contract negotiations.
- Facilitate smooth handovers to ensure customer success.
- Be in dialogue with users, customer representatives, and partners to ensure that strategy and product prioritizations are aligned with the market.
- Become the company’s top expert on the product and provide usage advice internally and externally.
- Experience as a forecasting engineer/analyst within the Oil & Gas sector.
- Good communication skills, both in writing and orally in Norwegian and English.
Why be part of Powersim Software?
- Local-based company in Åsane, Bergen, that prides itself on high integrity in product development and customer relations.
- Partaking in an incredible journey in a key position for a software company rigged for growth.
- Possibility to work partially from home.
- Competitive conditions.
- Beneficial shareholder program
You are welcome to apply directly using Finn.no:
Details on the recruitment process
Send your CV and application as soon as possible to: Tone.Haveland@powersim.no. All applications will be treated with confidentiality and responded to upon arrival, and we look forward to reading yours!
If you have any questions regarding the job position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Tone Haveland on mobile: 959 48 774.
Not living in Bergen, Norway?
Preferably we would like to meet you and conduct face-to-face interviews. But for candidates with residence outside Bergen, a pre-qualification interview may be conducted through Teams.