Studio 8 Compatible with Windows 7
Powersim Software announces that Powersim Studio 8
is Compatible with Windows 7.
Compatible with Windows 7
Powersim Software is proud to announce that Powersim Studio 8 is Compatible with Windows 7 already when the new operating system is introduced in the markets.
- Download the latest Service Releases to update your Studio 8 software to be compatible with Windows 7. The Service Releases also includes other improvements and bug fixes.
Windows is all about making your life easier. To make it easy, Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows 7 including 64 bit.
All Powersim Studio 8 editions are compatible with Windows 7:
Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.