Powersim Studio 9 Developer Suite launched
The SDK and Simulation Engine Server is now ready to download.
Powersim Studio 9 Developer Suite has arrived
includes Studio 9 SDK and Studio 9 Simulation Engine Server
The first release of Studio 9 SDK supports a new platform version for the Simulation Engine and contains several new features as well as some improvements and bug fixes.
If you are a customer that holds a valid SUA, you may download the new version now.
If you need the basic information about these product, please read here. That will also bring you to even more detailed product characteristic.
If you want to purchase or upgrade your current license, please contact us for a price offer.
64-bit Platform Version:
- Powersim Studio Simulation Engine targets 64-bit Windows, allowing for larger models and increased simulation performance.
New Features in Studio 9 SDK
- Supports models where the features of Powersim Studio 9 have been enabled. This means, for example, that you can use models where values are imported to start-up variables through datasets and models where effects have been created for series variables.
- New ModelVariable properties: Scope and SeriesType.
- New Simulation methods: LoadExternalDataEx and SaveExternalDataEx.
- New sample demonstrates how the Simulation Engine can be used to create an ASP.NET websim.
- It is now possible to have up to 1,000,000 runs in a simulation.
- Simulation Engine requires at least Windows XP with ServicePack 2, and the Database Dataset now uses a up-to-date version of the "Microsoft Data Access Components".
- Powersim Studio Simulation Engine now conforms to the Unicode standard,
There are also quite many bug fixes in this release, read more on the Studio 9 SDK Version history and the Studio 9 Simulation Engine Version history.